Derivative datasets, bulk exports, and summaries from the Caselaw Access Project.
Resources you can find here:
- bulk_exports: zip files of case text and metadata by jurisdiction or reporter.
- citation graph: A zipped CSV file of case ids and the case ids they cite to
- illustrations: zip files of the hundreds of thousands of illustrations included by judges in the caselaw.
- PDFs: PDFs of each volume scanned for CAP, with selectable text created by OCR.
- scdb: spreadsheets connecting our Supreme Court cases with metadata from SCDB, the Supreme Court Database.