The Caselaw Access Project is shown in 50+ library guides. Here are a dozen examples!
- APIs for Scholarly Resources, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Open Access, Arizona State University.
- Finding Humanities Data, University of Texas Libraries.
- Primary Sources: A Research Guide, University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Law and Legal Studies, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Data and Statistics, University of Virginia.
- Text Mining, University of Minnesota.
- Legal Resources on the Web, Law in Other Jurisdictions, National University of Singapore.
- Law School Affordable Course Materials, Boston College Law Library.
- Sources of Legal and Judicial Data, Princeton University.
- How to Find Free Case Law Online, Library of Congress.
- Legal History, Brandeis University.
Have questions about how to share CAP at your library, or ideas for how we can better support your patrons? From our library to yours, we’re excited to hear from you.
Find what you were looking for?
If you have suggestions for improving this documentation, let us know!